Product from plant-based actives with an ultimate biodegradability on 100 % biodégradable of the formula, In conformity with the disinfecting standards, concentration, dilution, contact time, referenced strains.
There is now an international awareness aimed at limiting the risks linked to the use of chemical products (Adoption of the Global Harmonized System by the UNO). In addition, the recent European Regulations (REACH 1907/2006, Biocides:528/2012) aim to restrict the distribution of dangerous chemical components as well as strictly regulate their use.
With increasing concern about the transmission of microbes and the most advanced hygiene practices, hand sanitizers have now invaded our daily lives. Although heavily used, the alcohol-based traditional hand sanitizers have several disadvantages:
- Dry out and irritate the skin, by removing it hydrolipidic barrier which normally acts as a protective barrier against bacterial infections, thus making the skin more vulnerable.
- Extremely flammable and pose high risk during storage and use.
- Once the alcohol evaporated, there is no disinfecting effect and the contact time required by the standards is no longer guaranteed.
These solutions often perfumed and presented in attractive bottles are often the cause of accidental poisoning (by ingestion or contact with eyes) which considers primarily young children. Moreover, the gels that contain ethylalcohol (or iso-propanol), can cause drunkenness and, in large doses, an alcoholic coma: a small bottle of 60 ml corresponds to 4 glasses of vodka.
Alternatives to these alcohol-based formulas have been developed, however they contain substances that may be irritating, harmful and dangerous for the environment such as quaternary ammonium compounds and Triclosan®. Indeed, several studies prove that regular and prolonged use of these agents in these formulations can lead to bacterial resistance or cause hormonal imbalances.
SALVECO®, CHEMISTRY INSPIRED BY THE FUTURE
The Salveco® Hand Sanitizer is as effective as leading market products and is based on components coming exclusively from plant-based renewable resources.
Efficient and easy to use, thanks to its unique foam and texture,Salveco® Hand Sanitizer meets the biocidal activity standards required by the professionnals of health.
In green : Disinfectant product, from SALVECO technology
In red : Disinfectant product from petrochemical chemistry
BENCHMARKS OF PRODUCTS - EFFICACY AND CHEMICAL RISKS
CLASSIFICATION OF READY TO USE PRODUCT*
CLASSIFICATION OF THE DISINFECTANT SUBSTANCES*
Not classified *
Chlorure d'alkyl C12-16
|Organic Acid :
▪ 100% biodegradable
▪ destructor of first immune barrier
|Ammonium Quaternaires :
▪ substance of concern
▪ bio accumulative
▪ Dermatologist tested
|REMANENCE OF DISINFECTANT
Harmful active substances that remain on the skin
|TRANSPORT||Not classified||Classified||Not classified|
▪ 100% plant-based actives
▪Ultimate biodegradability on 100% of formula
▪ Without petroleum derivatives or chemical additives
|▪ Disinfectant effectiveness and ease of use||▪ Alcohol free
▪ Essential oils which give a fragrance of green plants to the gel
▪ Essential oils which protect the epidermis and dermis
*According to the CLP regulation N° 1272/2008
*For classified products: Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use
J-0 Daily use of Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel by a private nurse
Condition of hands: Extremely damaged, redness, presence of cracks.
J+16 Use test on Salveco® Hand Sanitizer Gel - Under same frequency
Condition of hands: After 16 days of treatment, satisfactory result below:
- « The texture of Salveco® product is ideal »
- « Eczema and itching problems that I had due to the use of alcohol hand sanitizer gel have disappeared »
- « No pain felt when applied to a very irritated skin, a wound or crevice »
- « The Salveco® product leaves hands soft after application »
- « Leaves a pleasant fresh scent on my skin »
- « The Salveco® product is better than the product I usually use »
- « I could definitely replace my usual product based on alcohol by Salveco® product »
How to use it ?
*according to CLP Regulation N° 1272/2008
* For classified products: Dangerous. Observe the precautions for use
[According to Article 72 of the Biocides Regulation n ° 528/2012: Use Biocides products with caution. Before use, read the label and product information.]